Digital Engagement Manager
Poutaki Tūhonohono Matihiko
He mea whai take te pūranga taonga nā te whai take hoki nō ngā mea tuku iho. Kei ngā pūranga e puritia ana ā tātou kōrero, e toka ai ngā mea i pā ki a tātou, kō wai rā tātou, ko wai tātou ināianei. He whakarangatira tāna i tō tātou mana ā-iwi me tō tātou aro hoki ki ngā tikanga a iwi kē.
Archives matter because history matters. Archives hold our stories, give us evidence about what has happened, who we were and who we are. They enrich our sense of identity and our understanding of our cultures.
We are looking for a permanent full-time Digital Engagement Manager– Poutaki Tūhonohono Matihiko who will enjoy thinking strategically and working collaboratively to deliver a Digital Engagement Strategy that optimises our national audience reach and engagement. This is a newly created position that recognises our increased emphasis on connecting the collections we care for and the Archive’s work and services to audiences online. Reporting directly to the Group Manager, Outreach & Engagement and working closely with the Marketing and Communications Manager you and your small team will be focused on ensuring our digital marketing activities, the Archive’s websites and our outreach curation effectively support our new Audience Engagement Strategy.
You’ll have experience in people management, solid technical skills and a deep understanding of integrated marketing concepts. Your experience will include working with Facebook Ad Manager, maintaining effective websites and project managing website development projects. You’ll also be adaptable and versatile with a can-do attitude.
You will need to have a strong respect for Māori tikanga and te reo Māori.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum five years’ recent experience developing and delivering integrated digital marketing and communication strategies and plans including using Facebook Ad Manager.
- Minimum five years’ recent experience in roles responsible for website content development and systems maintenance with digital technologies such as Ruby on Rails and Refinery.
- Minimum three years’ people management experience.
- Solid experience in email marketing creation and deployment and managing CRM systems (ideally ETapestry)
- Proficient in developing dashboard reports from Google Analytics and other sources.
- Skilled in SEO techniques
- Experience in communicating to a broad range of audiences.
- A commitment to the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi and supportive of both Māori and Pakehā perspectives, language and aspirations.
What is in it for you?
- An environment that cares deeply about saving and sharing New Zealand’s audiovisual heritage.
- Working with people who are passionate about what they do and are eager to share their passion and knowledge with others.
- A family-friendly workplace.
- Exciting projects to get involved in.
Salary Range: $73,899- $100,000
Please download a position description and an application form. Send your application with your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If the application form requires a passcode to edit, use "1234".
For further information or a confidential conversation about this position please contact Jeanette Bullen – Group Manager Outreach & Engagement 04 896 4833.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
Applications close Thursday 30th May at 3pm.