Leadership Team Coordinator - Kairuruku, Kāhui Hautū
Ngā Taonga is the audiovisual archive for Aotearoa New Zealand. We’re a Charitable Trust committed to Te Tiriti o Waitangi and a kaupapa-centered organisation that recognises that there are multiple world views. The 70+ staff who work for us are passionate about caring for and sharing the precious taonga in the collections and their role in ensuring all New Zealanders, including future generations, will be able to know their history and connect with their cultural identity.
This is an incredibly exciting time to join Ngā Taonga as we’re currently undertaking some significant multi-agency projects. An integral part of this journey is the role of Leadership Team Coordinator – Kairukuruku, Kāhui Hautū
We are looking for a Leadership Team Coordinator to join our Business Support team which is part of the Archive’s Organisational Performance Group.
As the Leadership Team Coordinator, you will support the Manager Business Support in ensuring the office runs smoothly, provide PA support to the Chief Executive and Leadership team, organise events and contribute to the delivery of the Business Support work plan.
- Have brilliant interpersonal skills.
- Be a problem solver and collaborator.
- Have at least two years’ experience in a role that includes PA duties and can demonstrate advanced skills with diary and email management, and meeting support including taking meeting notes.
- Be demonstrably confident working with a Senior Leadership team.
- Be proficient with Microsoft office suite with an ability to format presentations and complex documents.
- Show a strong understanding and respect for Māori tikanga.
- Be comfortable developing your use of te reo Māori.
What we offer - you'll:
- Be a part of an organisation that truly values their people.
- Belong to a great team.
- Have opportunities to learn from your colleagues.
- The chance to participate in our Future of Work pilot.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you to utilise your EA/PA skills please submit a cover letter highlighting your experience, and your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, read the position description here.