Senior Customer Supply Advisor
Kaitohutohu Matua Ratonga Kiritaki
Nei rā a Ngā Taonga e karanga atu ana ki a koe e rapu ana i te tūranga hou mōu. Tēnei mātou ngā kaipupuri i ngā taonga ataata, i ngā taonga rongorongo hoki o te motu, arā, ngā tutuku a ngā mātua tūpuna. E ngākau whakapuke ana ki ēnei momo kōrero tuku iho o Aotearoa? Tēnā whakapā mai ki a mātou.
Ngā Taonga is the audiovisual archive for Aotearoa New Zealand. Set up as a Charitable Trust and committed to Te Tiriti o Waitangi we collect, preserve, care for and share taonga that bring our nation’s history and heritage to life. Our unique collections spans 120 years and encompasses films, radio, television, sound recordings and documents.
The 70+ staff who work for us are passionate about caring for this precious taonga and their role ensuring that it’s always in safe hands. This work ensures all New Zealanders, including future generations, will be able to know their stories and connect with their cultural identity.
He nui ngā kaupapa whakaharahara kei mua i te aroaro o Ngā Taonga i tenei wa.
We are looking for a Senior Customer Supply Advisor – Kaitohutohu Matua Ratonga Kiritaki to join our team. To be successful in this role you will have excellent customer service skills along with the ability to teach, coach and support your colleagues. You will focus on responding to customer requests regarding access to the Archive’s collection, as well as building key account relationships and supporting your Manager to improve our customer service capabilities (and acting in your Manager’s absence).
The role is varied and will see you:
- Research and respond to internal and external requests for access to collections
- Undertake and obtain rights clearances for access to collection requests
- Create, manage and retrieve digital data
- Develop, implement and manage Relationship Agreements with key clients
- Lead relationship management for key clients and liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Act as a trusted mentor and 'go-to' employee for the rest of the team
- Take time to support, teach and develop others in the team
- Act as a second in charge for the Manager Customer Service & Insights as and when required
- Take responsibility for sharing digital skills and understanding across members of the team
- Monitor data quality within various systems and databases
- Contribute to the improvement of processes and procedures
- Record information on customer needs and common trends to assist with reporting
You will ideally bring to the role:
- A collaborative, positive problem-solving persona
- Proven ability to provide and support excellent quality customer service
- Previous experience in a key customer management position including building relationships with key stakeholders
- Awareness and understanding of Te Tiriti o Waitangi/Treaty of Waitangi and be comfortable operating in a tikanga/kaupapa Māori environment
- A strong interest in New Zealand history
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to apply sound judgement and remain level-headed
- Experience using a CRM database or similar
- Skilled within the MS Office suite
In return you’ll:
- Be a part of an organisation that truly values their people
- Belong to a great team that is doing exciting, meaningful and impactful mahi
- Have opportunities to learn from your colleagues and through professional development
This is an incredibly exciting time to join Ngā Taonga as we are currently undertaking some significant multi-agency projects.
How to apply:
If you are interested in being considered, please forward your resume and covering letter to Tracey Bevan at Forté Recruitment – firstname.lastname@example.org using the reference TLB4726. If you have any questions regarding this role call Forté Recruitment on (04) 901 6444.