Find out more about this item:
News in Māori with Rewa Hudson:
- kaikōrero: Shane Jones United Nations should not be used to settle Māori
- kaikōrero: Sonny Tau re Hui a Iwi re Fisheries
- kaikōrero: Haare Williams re launching of Priests in the Pacific" book.
- stolen "pounamu " in the Te Waipounamu.
HAKINAKINA with Te Kauhoe Wano: swimming / League.
PIRIWIRITUA with RUIA: Petition in 1972 - kaikōrero: Lee Smith......
Ngāti Kahungunu / Ngāti Tuweharetoa works for Te Taura Whiri i te Reo Māori
and an ex school teacher....talks about the Māori Society, a Māori unit within
Victoria University that was headed by Koro Dewes. He talks about his journey in
terms of his life.
comercial time with Bernie O'Connell
- waiata: Mokemoke tonu ra /
- Patupatuhia a wahine a whanauhoki / abuse to woman and family.....the story of
Hine and her child Kara who was left to fend for himself.3
PANUI a ROHE: opening of Well Park College of natural Therapies / Grey Lynn
- Hui at Waiomi, Miria Marae Hikurangi Māori Trustees
- Hawaiin music awards,/composition competition in Hawaii.
- Ataarangi wananga Reo / Paptoetoe
- kaikōrero: Mihingarangi Forbes re Parliament update Māori Pati.
Commercial time with Bernie O'Connell.
- waiata: with Hawaiki Tautau prog ends
Reference number 52375
Media type AUDIO
Collection Sound Collection
Ngā Taonga Korero Collection
Date 22 Nov 2005