Find out more about this item:
News in Māori with Rewa Hudson:
- Māori issues discussed with Raldo Stavenhagen of the UN, thou Parekura
Horomia does not agree
- kaikōrero: Tama Potaka / WIPSI pohiri held in Hamilton.
- kaikōrero: Whatarangi Winiata / Māori Pati Seabed and Foreshore.
- Tamaki Brothers and their tourist bussiness.
HAKINAKINA with Te Kauhoe Wano...All Black gran slam / Surfing.
PIRIWIRITUA with RUIA: mihimihi / update re programmes
- Te Timatatanga / Pounamu
- commercials with Bernie O'Connell.
- waiata: Aotearoa / Ngahiwi Apanui.
- weather with Ruia...........
- waiata: A io / Andrea Tucks and Toroa
- waiata: Taku iti Kahurangi
PANUI a ROHE: Hui a tau Ngāti Hikairoa / Kawhia
- Police Hui at Mangere
- AFS committee seeking homestay for overseas students.
- Hawaiin Music competitons
- Heritage Fetival SPCA fundraising.
- waiata: Haere mai e tama /
- Goverment funding / working for families / Human rights act
- hui wananga Turangawaewae re strategic planning re land issues
- fatility (aitua) at Taupo William and Deborah Rerekura.
- Rudolph Stavenhagen re United Nations
- support for the Māori Pati re Seabed and Foreshaw.
- strong wind and gakes hit the Tairawhiti area.
- Kindergarten fees go up.
- waiata: Ko te tohu tenei
- kaikōrero: Pierre Lyndon/Ngapuhi talks about his whakapapa to Ratana.
- waiata : Kotuku rerenga tahi e.
Reference number 52386
Media type AUDIO
Collection Sound Collection
Ngā Taonga Korero Collection
Ihaka, Kingi Matutaera, 1921-1993
Date 28 Nov 2005