Recent reports from meetings of the Board of Trustees are available below. From December 2016 we have provided these in summary form.
Additional Ngā Taonga Sound & Vision corporate publications, including Annual Reports, can be read in the Corporate Information section of this site.
Note: Ngā Taonga Sound & Vision was formed by the amalgamation of the New Zealand Film Archive, Sound Archives Ngā Taonga Kōrero, and the Television New Zealand Archive between 2012 and 2014. Prior to August 2014, the former organisation names are used in all documents.
Board Report Summary 20 February 2020
- Peter Murray, Deputy Chief Executive Information and Knowledge Services, DIA and Rob Stevens, Portfolio Director, Preserving the Nation’s Memory (PtNM) met with the Board to discuss Preserving the Nations Memory (PtNM)
- The Board provided feedback on the revised Throughput Model Report
- The Board discussed and noted the Digital Transformation Programme Overview
- The Board approved funding to complete the Digital Transformation Programme Business case
- The Board noted the Ngā Taonga Risk Register and the Relationship Head Map